Monday, April 20, 2009

The Beginning of 120 Days of Focus

This site will document in writing the progress of my 120 days of on-task and focus. The video-taries on YouTube will be a short 1-2 minutes and this will have some more in depth thoughts and topics.

I am starting this journey...a continuation of our re investing journey with the SIMS tool by Greg Clements. I will have access to it tomorrow and be following his plan as quickly as possible.

I came very close to joint venturing with a friend of mine to build the ultimate real estate investment system- EVER. Then I heard about ProfitGrabber, so we bought it. $1,000 later, we can't use it to do everything we want - even if we pay more it still won't have everything we need. So my thoughts again wandered to joint venturing with my friend. We discussed it and were ready to take it to the next step. Then I heard about Realeflow. Could this be the answer? Than Merrill praised it so we figured it was worth a try. By joining Wholesaling U we were given an outstanding offer- nothing to lose to try it. The version we got is a hybrid of the standard and pro versions. The best thing about Realeflow is that it is web bases- that is also one of the downfalls. I'll talk about why later. We have enjoyed some of it's features and been frustrated with some of it's limitations. With the SIMS we are getting the pro version of Realeflow. For a one person business, the standard version seems fine, but there is the Hammerpoint tool that is nice for quickly gathering a repair estimate that you don't get with the standard version.

Everyone who puts one of these database systems together claims to be in the business of reinvesting. I don't doubt them. but I do doubt their level of investing experience and involvement in every aspect of the business. There are many time consuming steps to investing. Why do we get big pay offs? Because we do a lot of work to get the sale, or purchase and sale. So many people have made claims that they can put your investing business on auto-pilot. Well, I'm taking the challenge. Let's see if any of them are right! I expect tremendous work to get it all set up, but when I'm done, you'll know if it's working or not.

No comments: