Thursday, April 23, 2009

Databases for Marketing

Today was great. I got access to SIMS. SIMS is the "Smart Internet Marketing System" by Greg Clements. Some of you already know who this guy is. If you already have Realeflow, you have seen him on various videos and webinars. If you are in Wholesaling U with Than Merrill, chances are you also know who Greg is. I don't personally know Greg, but I am giving his system a try.

I've been using Realeflow for about 2 months now. It is a hybrid version of the Pro and Standard versions - a special for Wholesaling U students. I have used numerous databases in the past and as I mentioned in my previous posting, thought about creating my own so I would get all the features I need to conduct my business.
SharkBait was one of the first databases I used, and it served it's purpose. For some people, SharkBait works great. For the kind of deal flow we have done in the past and expect to continue to have, we need something that integrates more of our business processes into one program.
Over the years the staff at SharkBait have been helpful and their program is fairly easy to use. It is clean, easy to figure out where you need to go to get what you want. For California investors, it works great for the default and trustee notices. It allows you to pull in comps from the MLS, which is superb for determining whether you want to market to them. I used SharkBait with foreclosures.com, back when I could actually talk to Alexis McGee. She is an icon for foreclosures and expert.

No comments: