Friday, April 24, 2009

Under Promise and Over Deliver

It's time to get into the details about Realeflow.
Why did we start using Realeflow? We had been using Profit Grabber by Marko Rubel and while using it came across some deficiencies in it. Only one of us could use it. It can only be loaded onto one computer (unless we wanted to pay more). We are one organization and every team member needs to be able to access the information we use for our files. It has a duplication quirk that we found bothersome. The word processing part of the program is a little quirky, but once you get the hang of it, you are good to go. I have my assistant using it now, so undoubtedly if I were the one using it, I would find some features that I find useful. But the truth is, I wanted something different that would combine more of my business into one program, to help streamline it.
What does Realeflow do that the others don't? To start with, it is web based. We can have 5 users. There are 2 versions, so if you don't need al the bells and whistles you don't have to buy them. But the bells and whistles are what make this stand apart and help you streamline your business! I can upload comps, contracts, and any other documents I need for a file so they are all in one place. I can call up my assitant, one of my bird dogs or my partner and they can all access that info when I am not at a computer. I can assign properties to managers. I can de-activate a property - it doesn't go away, it just puts it into another file so I can focus on the active projects. Then, when an agent calls me a month later to ask me if I want to resubmit my offer because they didn't close, I have everything at my fingertips.
Then, there is the Hammerpoint. Need a quick estimate on repairs? This is where you can get it. Put in the square footage, a few other numbers and you have a rough estimate to let you know if you should even make an offer. Then when you have a property, if you want to wholesale it to an investor, or sell it to someone else in your database, or another realeflow database, you hit a button and it tells you who is interested in those areas and numbers.
You can create tasks for your various managers, or make notes to yourself for your To Do List.
1st Cool Feature of Realeflow. Now, one of the really cool features of Realeflow. They have a form generator for you to use. You copy the html code into your webpage and you have a form for your potential clients to fill out. Their information goes directly into Realeflow - you don't have to input. You can ask for a lot or as little information as you want (if you know how to erase a little coding). Realeflow also has premade web pages that you can use. I believe you get about 10 with the Pro version. They are working on adding email campaigns as well.
There are numerous features they list that I haven't even explored yet, so this product meets one criteria that I love in products I buy. Under promise and over deliver.

No comments: