Monday, May 11, 2009

Jivox.com

It's been over a week since I last updated, however I have been hard at work. Not only have I been educating myself with Fortune Builders Wholesale Training, I've also been working on my SIMS by Greg Clements of Realeflow.
I've been finding some very cool tools for our business as well. And most of the new ones I've found are free. Yes, I said free!
The 2 funnest ones are jingproject.com and jivox.com. Below you can see a jing of jivox!

I've got our first website up with Realeflow at www.sellsellsellyourhouse.com. Doug's BLOG "Will Doug Make It" is up also with SIMS or Realeflow at www.willdougmakeit.com. We still need to format it and start using it, but at least we have it pointed to Realeflow now. We may use wordpress.com later, but we're giving Realeflow a try for the blog. Tonight I have another Q&A session with Greg Clement. Once a week he is providing us time to send him questions and he is there to answer them. Thanks Greg!

No comments: