Friday, May 1, 2009

Ending the week strong!

Tonight I went through SIMS module 1, Domains, Websites, Squeeze Pages, Blogs, Conversion Boosters and Traffic Boosters. I ended up with a couple pages of notes, so that means I learned something. He really stressed the importance of Blogs because it builds a website. Each entry is a new page. Search engines love big sites and Blogging is a fairly easy way to build the size of your Blog. Keyword rich content is important, and I have yet to throw in "real estate investing" into every page I write. It takes discipline and a standard format to get it right I guess. He suggested outsourcing for article writing and using parts in our Blogs. I won't be doing that for this Blog, but it could be very helpful for building my buyer and seller Blogs.
Next week these will be implemented.

I believe I have 11 sites I can host with him which is included in my monthly fee. I don't own that many domain names that I want to transfer over to Realeflow yet, so I was searching for domain names.

I got side tracked at the end of last week with our business cards because we started working more with PBNext. I realized I had not put our extensions on the cards, opps. We're paying for PBNext, we need to utilize it completely. It's a powerful tool to help us track our marketing and make sure a live person answers the phone when possible. This weekend I will be submitting my order to PSPrint to get these cards done and off my plate.

No comments: